Sol Invictus is always on the look out for new members to bring innovative ideas and take on challenges with the team. This is not only an engineering problem; great business and project management skills will be critical to the team’s success. We recruit from all diciplines within the Australian National University and provide a great way to supplement your studies with a real-world project. Recruitment usually involves a short online application and an interview with executive team members to determine which stream you are most suited to.
- Enter the internationally renowned World Solar Challenge and compete alongside world-class competitors
- Take part in a truly unique adventure spanning the Australian outback
- Internship opportunities with leading-edge industry innovators in a wide range of sectors
- The opportunity to design and construct a fully operational solar car
- Development of professional and practical skills alongside industry partners